Sunday, June 03, 2007

trying to find a sense of stillness in my heart

The weeks were a blast. Teng Teng got married! :) So it was another gathering for the SMKSSAAS gang :) M was in da’house – together with Andrew, Jack, Kevin and Samarkand. It has been 8 years since we graduated in 1999 – over the years, all of us has evolved as individuals, from a young single graduate, charging through life with the relentless pursuit of EVERYTHING :)
The bride was beautiful and glamorous. The dinner was simple and relaxed, with a whole lot of lovely personal touches. It was a nice night.

Callum came back! I was a little bit upset that I was not informed, yet was delighted with this nice surprise :) We make a good start…but as usual, the ending part is where Callum have to leaves again :) I’m used to it by now. Now you see me, Now you don’t :)

Torres drops da’bomb.
Amadeo drops da’bomb.
Sverre Magnus drops da’bomb.
CELTIC DROPS DA’BOMB…oh my gosh! This is totally crazy. Of all person, Celtic. Looks like the last one standing is Seth. Champ of the game :)

My laptop crashed due to a conflict between the hardware and the software – and I lost my precious collections of pictures, music, stories, diaries…everything. It’s so heartbroken :(

The Operation Process is so routine – I’m bored, I want to feel varieties. It’s just so easy for someone to say things out loud but to actually delegate to another person to carry out the mission, it’s just so difficult. Maybe this one is not ready to let go, and the other one is not ready to receive them yet.

Reflection – hated it.

No comments: