Saturday, June 09, 2007

Crash Into Me

Tuesday – Celtic’s farewell dinner at Sushi King, Subang Parade. A simple affair; with Seth, Wyatt, Damian and myself in attendance. The atmosphere was completely casual and relaxed. Everyone updated each other, chatted briefly, had a few laughs. One by one we are leaving…but I think all of us left with good experiences, beautiful memories and enriching personal growth :) It's for the better.

The Month of May has been rotten for me – where I have been feeling empty. It was a big step - I couldn’t click, I was not in the same wavelength, I felt out of place, I felt like I didn’t belong, I actually felt bad that I didn’t add any significant value. I was young, too naïve, too happy, a trouble…

But things have to change. I am a quarter-of-a century this week :) No doubt that I am still chasing, I am still running, I am still growing, I am still learning. But…I am not going to waste away my days anymore. There is so much to do and see. So much to live for. So much to love :) It’s time to settle into a new routine and discovering a new life. I want to do it, I have to do it.

No comments: