Sunday, August 19, 2007

Real Girl

The cutting is more edgier. But it definitely makes my features more stand out. I think I will maintain this cut and do some highlights later on :) My hairstylist is a very quiet man yet very precise and loves going deep down to the details. But I really need to find myself a nice gay, male hairdresser who will squeal with delight when he sees me and who will love my hair more than I do :)

Yesterday was the warehouse relocation from GM to SAM25. So it was all work from 9am on Saturday morning till 12am this morning. My body is very sore now :(

Cake Delivery – I’m not ready to go there yet. I’m not ready to be at the finish line. I know that I should appreciate such thoughtful & sweet gesture, but I’m not ready to share my private space yet.

No comments: