Sunday, October 07, 2007

2:1

We had our stock count, and Haakon & Fredrik have requested extra help from The Bitch & her team. So the girl who tendered her resignation was there as well…I manage to grab her aside and we talk. She will be joining BORDERS in Singapore with her former boss. Lucky her. Before I left M13, I actually wanted to work in a Publishing house. I even sent my CV but I guess I was not good enough because they didn’t hire me. It will be grand to source and procure books from local & international publishers and book distributors, collaborate with domestic & foreign writers or even have my works published :) I remembered somewhere back in 1998 or 1999, C & I wanted to become the next Ben Affleck and Matt Damon. Write and produce our own screenplays and get an OSCAR award for it. That was a long time ago. I have not penned anything for ages. And now when I looked back, my writings are a bit news-reporting like. There is the beginning, however my contents and my ending structure is always loose, never a nice, sharp finishing. But C is one of the best writers ever :)

Work Tales – I hand-over my Portfolio to The Bitch. Why is everyone wants to take my baby away. This second time may not hurt that much but still…I built something and I have to give them away. Yes, quit when you are at the top. But somehow, the experience time frame is kind of short – I felt like I didn’t enjoy it long enough. No wonder people say - Life is really about living it out, a hundred per cent, a hundred per cent of the time.


Spiritual Roots – Where are you? Why you didn’t answer my prayers? Is it because I’m not genuine? My prayers are not sincere? Have I sin, and this is sort of like a punishment for me? I have prayed for this and you blessed me with that. It’s not that I’m not thankful for receiving that, I’m beyond grateful, full of appreciation…but I want this; badly. And if you are not granting me with this anytime soon, then I pray that you will give me the calmness, the stillness, the peacefulness of my heart and equip me with internal strength. (I’m a Christian. I reckon that GOD is cool, loving, down-to-earth and has an awesome sense of humor. But his PR people need to lift their game).

No comments: