Saturday, October 13, 2007

Transcendence

Selamat Hari Raya :)

Rugby World Cup – The Wallabies & All Blacks are out :( Am truly disappointed. Was expecting that these 2 giants will face off in the finals. It will be one of those classic matches between bitter rivals of the southern hemisphere. And if Australia lifts the cup, it will be the prefect retirement for George Gregan. Now all hopes are dashed – will show my support for Jonny Wilkinson :) 4 years back in the finals at Sydney, it’s was not England who beat Australia, it’s was Jonny boy.

F1 Brazil – one of the tightest races ever. Go Hamilton :)

Work Tales – Teressa have left the building. Good luck :)
Fredrik has appointed me to take over the Chevron Project solely. Previously it was a joint ownership project and to take this uphill task on my own is certainly won’t be easy. I’m doubtful; unsure…my small shoulders definitely can’t carry such a big responsibilities. All the SOPs needs to be review and improvised. I don’t mind giving it a try. It’s just that it’s not the right time. I’m not in my element; I’m not up to it. Besides there has been a lot of discouragement and the negative energy is building up. Yet I want to survive and thrive despite the circumstances

Believe In What You Do. Don’t Regret Or Look Back. Be Original And Don’t Allow Yourself To Feel Inferior – ButterFingers.

No comments: