Sunday, November 25, 2007

Nightmare At Wembley

England missed out on Euro 2008 after a heart-breaking 3-2 defeat against Croatia :( It’s a real disgrace that the Golden Generation that call upon some of the biggest names in world football had failed to get through a group that was regarded as easily negotiable when the qualifying draw was made two years ago.

This Week’s NightMare – I’ve already lost the battle. As a matter of fact I’ve already prepared my walk-out speech. I have failed; miserably. I was hired by Haakon to do A, but then change to doing B. B job task didn’t bring out the best in me. It reflects my weaknesses…not my cup of tea. The job match was not compatible, and certainly one that was not made in heaven. Nonetheless, I still thank GOD – because it could have been worse…much worse.

Indeed, who I am hates who I’ve been. I’m taking this FAILURE as a chance to start anew :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was never an england supporter .. so i was happy that they did not qualify... hehehe...

we all make mistakes... as long as we learn from it .. it's all good... i wish you the very best come the new year...
Good luck in whatever you do
I'm sure something will turn up
my career move is not that great as well... but i cant just keep on jumping from one company to another.. i'm getting old.. you on the other hand have all teh time you need to settle
hopefully 2008 will turn out to be great for you :)
stay cool and rock on!!! :)
are going to MCR concert this december??