Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Life. Is made up of so many things.

Royale Bintang Damansara – I am truly humbled. If it’s mine, it’s mine. If it’s not, then let it be. They either have to take her in or take the both of us. I will not walk in a lone ranger. I will not hit out on my own people.
This morning session didn’t go so well. It was not one of my best performances. I was naughty, cheeky and mischievous…up to no good. The contents also not up to my expectations as well. I didn’t really leave a good impression.
I also realize why she is way better then me. Maybe Haakon is right about one thing – my age is a disadvantage because I lack the experiences and exposures. So, I will have to chase and look for these knowledge and skills to make myself richer.
Even though I am not happy being here…I’m stuck…but I have to shallow the bitterness and dig my way out. The light at the end of the tunnel is really beyond my reach now. The shit I go through; you can't even begin to imagine.

Wait, I shall. And I shall not let them consume me anymore.

# Life is unfair, complaining won’t make it any better but it sure feels good :)

No comments: