Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Morning Wakes

I fell sick again :(

There are certain events in a person’s life which remind one that it is time to step back and re-assess. These signifiers are as unique to us as the fact that we are all individuals. Recently I tried hard to get things done, feeling anger that I’m so in-competent, feeling despair that I lack the motivation to carry on fighting. The reality is, when the PRESSURE IS ON; all notions of spontaneity, enjoyment and magic are lost from the moment. Sounds like a crisis isn’t it? I have reached a point where I don’t know what to do any longer. I practically gave up. I was heartbroken. The worst part is that I fell and have no idea how to stand up again.

Thus, I have decided to just do nothing and allowed space for new things to enter my life. In spite of my nail-biting and angst, I do realize that it takes time. That one can trust GOD, solitude…which is necessary sometimes for the answers to emerge…do not try to rush or hurry GOD :) It is true, life pushes us to grow. It’s nice to re-discover myself, re-acquainted with myself all over again. It is humbling to surrender to GOD and life; allowing it to dictate your movements. It frustrates to have to sit still and wait, but wait one must even when the answers are emerging very slowly. I’m still waiting for answers, waiting for GOD’s plans…

I colored my hair RED – now I looked like an Asian gangster chick :)

No comments: