Saturday, August 02, 2008

Duniaku, Selamanya

Yesterday was my first day reporting for duty at The French camp – we had a whole day (0900 – 1800) of Orientation at their Sri Petaling area office conducted by a very bubbly HR chick called Siti.
The first part of the program, we watched their corporate video, then each of us (the newbies) has to do a self-introduction, we listened to Siti’s presentation on the establishment’s vision, the organization chart, the committee members, the steering committee, corporate strategies, corporate identity, past achievements, up-coming projects, the various divisions, HR issues and lectures on business securities and IT.
Overall, it was educational – a very professionally done Orientation.
Heck, they are in the top 500 fortune companies; that means there is a certain level of professionalism & business etiquette expectations.
I also bumped into Peggy, Khanti and Sho (ex-M13) :)
Then Guillermo texted me that The English have bought over The French and have already signed the MOU. I can only say – that I’m destined to work with the English.


* I loved to drown myself in the silence - surrounded by my thoughts, dreams and fantasies :) You forget about yourself. Your silly little problems. Your layers of burdens that revolve around you you you. It puts your life into a larger context. It gives you meaning :)

No comments: