Saturday, August 30, 2008

rubber ducky

Assortment/Range/Pricing Review - I’ll take each step slowly, one by one. A lot has happened in the last one month. It’s been a helluva roller coaster ride. I am fighting fire with fire everyday. Every corner I take, I experience minor setbacks. Every page I flip, I get a major heart attack. The more I dig, the more shit I find. And I’m right here…..to experience it all. Life is a wonderful thing indeed!
But the upside - in the office, I'm diligently learning the ropes from my seniors, learning all the tips and tricks they use in business, learning how to negotiate a deal, as well as understanding all the legal and accounting terms involved.
But I’m fucking tired. It’s been a long week and I’m feeling fatigued and like a hollow reed snapped in half. I’m trying my best to see a different side of things, but it’s time for this phase of my life. I know I’ll learn to appreciate all of this someday :)


Don't ever take a fence down until you know the reason it was put up.

No comments: