Saturday, November 01, 2008

brave new world

Happy Belated Deepavali :)
This year I celebrated the Festival Of Light at S house. As I couldn’t find the right Hamper (they were pricey and the contents were not so practical)…I bought S a birthday cake instead…knowing that the next day will be her big day at 26th :)
S’s mum made an amazing platter of curries – chicken, mutton, veggie and shrimps. 2 thumbs up – they were drop dead delicious :) The dishes were amazing! The house was filled with the smell of the food, pastries, cookies & treats – it was sensational!


Metrojaya Warehouse Sales; Shah Alam Stadium.
All the garments seemed well priced, however a lot of their tops were of smaller sizes (which i can't fit in), everything was of good quality, big brands galore and unique designs. I am very prudent on how I spend my money (i’m a cheapo)…even though I am always on the look-out for good bargains but warehouse sales like this is certainly not my thing. I don’t like crowded places. So I ended up buying 2 CDs at RM9.90 each :)

The HeadHunter called…somehow; I’m always fated to be in that department. I've cross-checked with Juan, I may be attached to the Books & Music section – under Atticus’s charge. The only sure thing I have right now is my work…maybe. I don’t know what I’m going through currently…it’s like this directionless phase where nothing seems to matter. Shit!
The only thing that I’m dammed proud of myself this week is that I’m the only Sports Buyer available in the market. I’m pretty proud of discovering this piece of information, but at the same time I’m not surprised. The market is having a shortage of buyers. Celtic is the most in-demand buyer at the moment. Celtic is so arrogant these days. What a show-off. I’m in the half-past six category :) I probably am stupid, but to be made to feel inferior is not something I want to happen too often.
I’ve a work review coming up soon…I hate it when Iron Butterfly introduces me to everyone as the sporty one. I watched sports but I don’t play sports! That doesn’t make me sporty! We just don’t think the same. And that’s dangerous :) I don’t think I have accomplished much…I don’t even know what to say on the review day…shit!

No comments: