Saturday, November 22, 2008

i am still the girl who...


I’m so heartbroken. I’m so de-motivated. No matter how much effort I put in, no matter what I do – at the end of the day; the numbers do not reflect my numerous effort, it does not justify all of my hard work & time. There is no sales satisfaction.

This is the most challenging category that I have ever encountered. The nature of the whole thing is so seasonal – it fluctuates like nobody business! I realized that I have to bang the right items at the right price at the right time. It’s not like the Appliances Category where there is new product development every month. It’s not like the Stationary Category where it is an everyday fast-moving routine items. It’s not like the HouseHold or the DIY Category where there are so many assortments to play around with.

Did I NOT do something right? This crazy life is wearing me down; and now I just want to go home to the big Australian skies. Iron Butterfly is as demanding as ever. I wish I could do more. I’m beginning to detest of going into work…the “drag myself out of the bed” feeling is getting to me. I need to motivate myself and feel positive to want to go to work. I’m kind of worried that I might jinx things again. I don’t want that. I wish I knew what to do and that I’d stop feeling like I don’t know what’s going on.

Right now, I can’t think of anything more satisfying than sitting in front of the TV, eating take-away, lights down low, in my pajamas and watching crap on TV. I’m a home girl at heart :)
So I think I am ready for 27!

No comments: