Sunday, March 21, 2010

A Prayer for Yingze

The Coleman Experience.
School Holiday Specials.
No more Press Ad Promotions after this because...because I'm broke :( From this month onwards until the end of the year...I certainly have no idea on how I am going to pay the monthly fees based on the slim back margin that I have. My department is very poor. I am so going to die. Yikes! :)

Unicorn Classic Air Mattress - thank you GOD. Thank you for saving me. Thank you for being there. I rather deal with machines than with humans. It's just so hard to handle people, to manage people, to understand the complexity of their characteristics. There are so many people out there; in the corporate world of course, who are just so consumed & obsessed with greed, jealousy, insecurity, selfishness and power-crazy. So much of evil & nastiness in them. Where are the good ones gone to?

No comments: