Sunday, June 06, 2010

magic speller





Once every 4 years, an unusual pandemic afflicts the entire world. This scourge is commonly known as FOOTBALL FEVER :)
Another 5 more days to go to the most beautiful game ever on the planet earth - FIFA 2010 World Cup in South Africa. I pledge my support & loyalty to the English and to the Aussies. However, looking at the current English player's forms, fitness level and performance...I think that they are over-rated. I am still very unsure on how Wayne Rooney is going to help the Three Lions to lift the cup this year. Same goes to the Socceroos...nonetheless, we must have hope and faith :)
The safest winning bet is still Brazil, Spain, Germany, Italy, Argentina or the Dutch. Of course, anything can happen during the tournament. It is even possible for Japan to march into the finals. I hope some of the best players at the club level that we have seen this season will turn their magic on and score for their country. I want to see aggresive actions, beautiful kicks, strong volleys, team spirits, fashions, hostile defence, brilliant saves, inspiring winning goals, team celebrations and of course cute asses :)

No comments: