Saturday, June 19, 2010

making head turns

Iron Butterfly has officially left the building. I don't have to entertain Iron Butterfly's high and unreasonable work demands & request anymore :) Yay. Nonetheless, Iron Butterfly will be in Malaysia once a month to do the monthly division closing - which is my worst nightmare :( I feel happy and sad all at the same time. Iron Butterfly may not have the courage to fight, to be charismatic, to be a leader to move things forward but Iron Butterfly is so calm, so serene, that maturity somehow reassures me.

Iron Butterfly & Snow Petrol are 2 different leaders with 2 different management styles. They are worlds apart. Who can rescue & turnaround Team Baz now? The departments may have been restructure into Hardline & Softline but the overall group reporting is still reflecting App, Baz & Tex. So who can do a better job? Can Snow Petrol's gung-ho spirit, stubborn and just-do-it attitude can do the trick? Can Snow Petrol perform better than Iron Butterfly? Can the risk-taker who is a bit tidak-apa, who does not bother to anticipate or prepare for any eventualities and only solving problems as it comes, at the very last minute when it arrives right in front of the door-step save the team? Have to wait and see :) It's going to be a very interesting watch.

As for me, I don't regret anything. I don't regret listening to Iron Butterfly & choose to stayed. Everything happens for a reason. I never look back. I'm the kind of person who likes to look forward and forget what I did yesterday. I love my life; the whole experience has been a beautiful, hard, sad, memorable journey for me. It's hard to surprise me anymore because I've gone through it all.

No comments: