Sunday, September 19, 2010

bangkit

I need to go and do some stationeries shopping :( It’s very annoying when my fellow colleagues (either from the same division or different division) who drop by at my workstation, consciously or unconsciously borrowed my stationeries and never returns back. And some of them; when asked, couldn’t even remember where they have misplaced it. And getting my HR Department to approve for stationeries request takes ages. Worst then the government administration. It’s infuriating. The blue pens are always the first to go, followed by color highlighters, staplers and calculators.

2 comments:

c said...

my colleague who works frontline/reception at my department suffered through ALL the stationeries disappearing - including a massive stapler. in the end she got fed up and procured a label machine and labeled everything with "reception". if anything went missing and she found it on our desk - we would be guilty! =D maybe you can try that.

fallen_again said...

That's why i never had any stationery to begin with... if i need one i'll scout around for one... most of the time i'll misplaced it hahahaha... luckily i dont need it all that often...