Sunday, November 14, 2010

Ink & Drink

I'm not here to please the whole world, so I'm perfectly all right with the knowledge that for every 10 people who love me for who I am, there will be 100 others who will hate me for the same reason the other people love me for. Like it or not, we're all like that - you can please all, and certainly you're not here to please all!

A wise man once said, that when you start to have people hating you, then you must have done something really impactful. Great people usually have legions of haters :) I do what I have to do. The decisions that I have made is what I deemed as correct & viable at that moment. Only time will tell if it is right or wrong. People will not fully understand this; unless they are in my position today. They can only second-guess.

No comments: