Sunday, April 22, 2012

The Bell Jar


Shangri-La Hotel, KL - Today is my Small Ham’s Graduation Day :) I am so happy for my Baby Sis. My little girl is not so little anymore and her wings are solidifying and she will be soaring in her own space very soon.

Seeing her graduating bring back fond memories of my own graduation day in 2005 back at Singapore. I sit and make myself remember it all. Then I pause and wonder. When I received my scroll on that particular day, I was the girl with so much of confidence, so much of bravery, looking forward to all of my adventures ahead. Then reality begins to paint a totally different picture. But right now, I would like to have that confidence and courage back. To stop fearing, hesitating and procrastinating. I want to feel and live life to the full. I had began tiring out a little lately and putting the things that I wanted to do in my 2012 Bucket List on hold. None of that for now…I'm fully charged up and ready to take things from the beginning again. Hahaha :) I'M PUMPED!!! I've realized making decisions with a clear mind always makes me more confident with execution. Now I just need a magic wand which can clears my mind. Being sustainably happy isn’t about the next car, the new house, a Prada bag or the new iPad. It’s about enjoying the small pleasures that occur in my life every day. I am going back to my Murdoch roots which are to continue to be dignified, gracious, continue to seek knowledge & experiences, humility, to contribute & to inspire the community, to better our nation :)

It feels like a blessing was bestowed on me right after the rough week which I had earlier. *happy, happy*

No comments: