Saturday, April 14, 2012

Exit 8 Big Top Mall & Video Arcade

Last week was Snow Petrol’s last week with us. We had a very good farewell lunch together at TGIF, Subang Parade :) For sure I will miss Snow Petrol greatly and I will always be grateful to Snow Petrol.

Once upon a time, when I was having a difficult time in juggling the Leisure (Bicycle, Camping, Sports & Nautism) portfolio and D34 altogether, Snow Petrol came to my rescue and transfers me to do D31 Furniture, promoted me to Senior Category Manager and adjust my salary scale upwards. Of course at that point of time, Patrick was leaving…but Snow Petrol could have put anyone into that position. Snow Petrol opens the door for me and gave me that opportunity.

Snow Petrol is a very determined person. When Snow Petrol sets her mind to a task, Snow Petrol will finish it till the very end. Snow Petrol will go all the way and not look back. It doesn’t take much for Snow Petrol to launch into something new or exciting. But once Snow Petrol made up her mind about something, it’s close to impossible to change her mind. Snow Petrol is also not easily to be swayed to any other sides. Snow Petrol is also a very much more of a leader type, than a follower. And unafraid to speak out her mind and engage with her people. Which is something I [somewhat] admire about her. Just like Celtic, Snow Petrol loved the company and the people here, but it was literally impossible to make a difference at this moment of time. Snow Petrol will always have my best wishes :)

No comments: