Sunday, May 06, 2012

Gunpowder & Lead

Palace of the Golden Horses Hotel – attended Christine & Maran’s wedding ceremony last night. I hope & pray that in her this second attempt, Christine will have an awesome, blessed and great journey ahead in attaining her fairytale happily-ever-after ending. It was not only a wedding dinner but also a reunion dinner of sorts as current colleagues and ex-colleagues of the French colony mingle around and catching up together. It was a beautiful ceremony that begins in the evening at the East Garden with a Vow Exchange Observance, followed by a cocktail reception and then the dinner. Everyone was stylish. Everywhere I turned, everyone seemed to be wearing something very cool - an amazing scarf, sexy shoes, a funky jacket, a top with a great cut, pretty frocks, elegant dresses. It was so cool to walk through the crowd and look at what people were wearing! I also put on a very bold front by wearing a floral printed dress (from F & F) which I previously never did. Yikes :) It wasn’t quite my style, and I was afraid that I might look like a vase of flowers! But I think I manage to pull it off rather well. The dress is quite comfortable, and I felt completely transformed. I felt like a million bucks and hahaha…it was a very fun feeling too. I guess that’s what fashion is all about – transformation and whole lots of fun wearing it! It’s definitely a dress that will turn heads on :) Right now, I think I’m loving all of the bold colors, ruffles, flowers, spring prettiness and bright colored shoes!

I went with Damian, Trix, Natalie and Karen. It was a great night out. Natalie even got drunk and Trix have to drive us back and we have to make four stops along the way because Natalie has to throw up. As we didn't know where Natalie's house in Klang is, thus Natalie have to sleep over at Damian's place. Natalie was gibberish & was apologizing non-stop. Poor thing :) I greeted and chat-up with all of the people that I know. The laughter, going all crazy, making memories, getting closer…is priceless. To all of my work buddies and life experiences cronies – with every memories made, with every experiences gained – I love you guys more :)

No comments: