Sunday, April 28, 2013

BSC 59000


Shelter 101 Project – Seri Permata Part 2 – how do I begin this story…well, while visiting the Seri Permata Part 1 unit (which was situated in Block 1), I saw a selling sign hanging on the lamp post. I called the agent up, we met at the unit (Block 6) and I really like this unit. It is 1024 square feet. A bit small but cozy enough for the 4 of us. Its meets the budget, its on the second floor, a lower maintenance fee, not much renovation works that needs to be done…only needs to change the bathrooms toilet bowls, re-flooring, re-tiling on the walls for the bathrooms & kitchen, install the kitchen cabinet, some paint touches here & there and it’s done. Even the water piping feature is in the outside, thus there is no leak. My only concern was the parking. It only comes with 1 free parking. The rest have to be paid and have to be on the waiting list. It is also pricey as compare to Sri Mahligai.

After that first house inspection – now this is the strange part. For no obvious reasons at all – the place keeps drawing me in. Every day, when I drive to work in the morning, I will purposely drive through that area. I ask GOD – why am I keep on driving to this area. That drawing power was so strong. Is it to indicate to me that this is the place or GOD wants me to see something so I will not make the wrong purchase. I keep on opening eyes but I do not see anything. I even told GOD that I can’t see & read between the lines, can HE make it more visible. Nothing. I just keep on passing that place. On Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday – my mom did not mention anything. Then, on Thursday, I felt like I was being hit by a truck when my mom loudly protests against buying the house because the sun gets into the house. She mention about getting heat stroke, furniture will spoil faster due to the sun exposure. The house is actually facing the west side. In front of us was the playground, thus there are no trees to filter the sun rays as compare to the other units. I was so disappointed. I felt that I was nearing the finish line but was denied the victory because of a wrong sun angle!

To be honest, I was so mad with GOD. I was so upset and angry. I keep on driving to that area, passing that unit every morning for nothing. I didn’t even pray that night before going to bed. I was damned pissed off :) By Friday morning, I was still offended. Then I received a letter from Leonardo. Letter of increment. I’ve got a 2% increment for my salary. Thank You GOD, Praise To The Lord, Bless You GOD. This was quite unexpected. I didn’t see this coming at all. I know I was rude, I actually ask GOD, is this some kind of compensation from HIM. Look, I’m still a human being at the end of the day. I have my flaws too. As of today, I’m have already calm myself down.

GOD – I am truly sorry for my spoilt brat behavior. I should not have been rude. I should not have display such inappropriate behavior. I should not have been so emotional. Instead, I should have just pray. I should have stay on course and be faithful. Thank You GOD, Praise To The Lord, Bless You GOD for the increment, this is such a wonderful blessing, thank you for the continuous leads, thank you for giving me this new adventure. We have view the unit for the second time, this time together with Baby Sis & Aunty Esther. I’ve got Baby Sis blessings…well, on my mum’s side – her stance has soften a little. No doubt, the sun will always sets in the west, but there is still strong wind blowing in.

Oh well – if it’s mine, it's mine. If it’s not, it’s not. I am not going to drive back there anymore, unless I have to. I will stay on course and be faithful :) In GOD; I believe, I trust.

No comments: