Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Duke of Almazán de Saint Priest




This is Stewart’s WatsApp message to me:

I’m getting very poor results
Ytd we r very bad
Things is not going well at the moment
Do morale is low
N ppl aldy start with that tidak apa attitude
I can sense ur fren oso getting very fed up
Lee Nee oso getting tired
Lately I get upset few times with ur kakak
She is very forgetful n very slumber
I having one to one session with them starting tomolo
I recon need to aldy
All my DM now cannot control the buyers
I actually just tell them 1 to 1
I just wan to see what they will bring n see me
Afraid of Lee Nee but got do work n with results ok. but this is work not done, results getting worst everyday

Hmmm…to be fair…G13 is also in a very shitty situation…finally Stewart decides to have a one to one session…but since Stewart did not lay down any expectation at all…I think all of them will treat it as a counseling session…perhaps; maybe only Mak Tiri will come in with a solid plan…on Celtic…all this while, is Stewart so blind that Stewart can’t see the true colors or is Stewart is in denial…Celtic is macam ini lah! And I truly felt…me having the sunshine personality, I truly felt that I have spread the glow and warmth in Team Baz previously…now the spark have left them for good…

No comments: