Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Windsor Greys Tyrone, Storm, Sir Basil and Milford Haven




THANK YOU GOD, PRAISE TO THE LORD, BLESS YOU GOD!

I already said earlier…that I do not need any praises…I do not need to hear Well Done or Good Job or Great Presentation…

I just want to present what it needs to be presented…I want to add value during the meeting and most importantly how a Trade Planning's Sales & Marketing meeting should function…

This is also what Uncle Andy, Marcus, Samuel, Mr. Horton’s Secretary & myself have brainstorm before – the revamp of the Sales & Marketing meeting…but after the brainstorming session, nothing happens...so, if nothing happen...then I have to start to make something happen...I don’t care if the Merchants was busy looking at their laptops, I don’t care if the Supply Chain team were ignoring it, I don’t care if the Ops Team are not paying attention to it…and yes, I may have missed out on some points here and there…but at least I did it, I make the first move, I can improvise on it in the next meeting, I will come out with better commentaries…

Today, finally...my slides have the total G13 business numbers; versus budget…versus last year by day…I went on to explain that last week was the start of Ramadhan & the announcement that GST will be zerorized effective on 1st June. As Ramadhan falls on last week Thursday, there was a positive sales trend on Tuesday & Wednesday as customers are starting to buy for their buka puasa and sahur pagi stocks…Ramadhan eve have the biggest growth of double digit…this is the numbers that we need to present in the meeting…where are the gaps and how to narrow the gap…

Yes God, we did it!

No comments: