Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Lord Alexander and Lord Oliver





Whereas for Mr. Horton’s Secretary pula…she is currently working with Rodrigo on a dedicated 1 full page Press Ad for Fresh…she took the initiative and email to Sörenstam and Sörenstam pula jawabNot Clear…then this Uncle Andy commented that Mr. Horton’s Secretary on why being so kepo…let the Merchants lead…and of course Mr. Horton’s Secretary terasa lor…the boss answer not clear wor…not clear in terms on what Mr. Horton’s Secretary is trying to convey…so Mr. Horton’s Secretary told me that she at times tak berani to voice up is because of this…sigh…as for me, I will continue to voice up…I also notice that Marcus cannot lead…Uncle Andy & Mr. Horton’s Secretary just outsource everything…so I will have to lead…I will have to carve out my role…cannot be so kan cheong…soak up the time, find the opportunity and attack…thank God for always by my side…I need to do value-added work but I also know that there is a reason on why I am currently still doing the non-value-added work as it is...so, now have to wait for the birth of the Event Plan which is being breakdown by Category...then the Merchants to park in their Buying Plan, Strategies, Tactics etc by sku...then Trade Plan can start to drive Trade...

No comments: