Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Gunhild of Wenden




With today’s incident…confirm that Mr. Horton’s Secretary will perceive me very negatively and confirm to think that I want to curi her periuk nasi…hahaha…what happen was…in yesterday S&M meeting; Uncle Andy presented that during the entire Raya campaign, G13 tend to lose out during the peak season when the market is growing…thereafter, Uncle Andy ask me to assist in running the internal data…this also I find it funny, why didn’t Uncle Andy approach Mr. Horton’s Secretary…hmm; maybe Mr. Horton’s Secretary will be lazy to do it and reject Uncle Andy kut…hahaha…ok, then this morning I overheard Mr. Horton’s Secretary telling Marcus that she wants to do the checking via MailerTrack…if she wants to run it, I’m ok…it’s just that I don’t want to do double work and also not fair for Mr. Horton’s Secretary to do double work as well…so, when Uncle Andy wants to introduce the Nielsen Researcher to me, I tumpang the opportunity to highlight this subject as well…hahaha…then I re-highlight for the second time when Mr. Horton’s Secretary was heading to the toilet…both Uncle Andy & myself were walking behind her…I purposely said out loud whether I get paid to do this job upon Uncle Andy request…hahaha…I’m sure she hears it loud & clear…then, during lunch time, when we were talking about Raya…I mention to Mr. Horton’s Secretary that yesterday Uncle Andy put in this request. The reason I’m doing all of this small small gesture is to avoid misunderstanding…Uncle Andy already flag out to me yesterday, her intention only came in this morning…I don’t want both parties to waste time to do the same thing…sigh…and before I went home today…I also debrief Marcus…so Marcus will have the heads-up that I’m doing this assignment…hahaha…

No comments: