Wednesday, September 19, 2018

The Dowager Princess of Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg




Mr. Horton’s Secretary was put in charge to do the sku count difference between the Anniversary Part 1 Leaflet 2017 vs 2018…she did the first email out…subsequently…I think Marcus also forgotten that she was doing it…then, Marcus reminded me two times…what the…ini kerja Mr. Horton’s Secretary mah…furthermore; she is in charge of doing the Leaflet sales results…but in the end, I also didn’t want to be so calculative in work…and the Ops team also bising that there was missing categories in the list…so, I sekaligus tumpang this opportunity to email out the summary and reminded the Merchants to upload onto everything into SAP asap…sure this Mr. Horton’s Secretary thinks that I steal her rice bowl…hahaha…but in the first place she also didn’t follow up…

No comments: