Monday, September 24, 2018

John V of Nassau-Dillenburg




During Lord Alfonso’s first S&M meeting on last week Tuesday…Mr. Horton’s Secretary was seating next to Lord Alfonso…I pula on the opposite…so, this Mr. Horton’s Secretary wants t show off lah…I just keep quiet only lah…let her shine lor…then, when she challenges one of the Merchant’s press ad price for that week…Lord Alfonso pat on her shoulder…I saw that gesture too…but I buat don’t know…hahaha…then, later on… Mr. Horton’s Secretary got talk about it to Samuel and myself…is that hand patting gesture means – don’t challenge the Merchants…hahaha…I also don’t know…most importantly – what kind of role does Lord Alfonso wants to carve out for Trade Planning & Marketing? Tomorrow…I also better be diam in the meeting…observe first…hahaha…

No comments: