Monday, March 18, 2019

Jean-Christophe, Prince Napoléon




THANK YOU GOD, PRAISE TO THE LORD, BLESS YOU GOD!

For being appointed by Marcus to lead & spearhead the Raya 2019 Task Force Group. Facilitator aja.

So, there were representatives from different business divisions to be part of this action group.

Before I send out the invites…this Mr. Horton’s Secretary is really damn canggih…must really salute her…maybe she sense that I won’t invite her to the meeting…hahaha...do you know what she did next? Unbelievable…Mr. Horton’s Secretary offer herself to be my secretary; to help me to jot down the minutes so she can get into the meeting…hahaha…that is how she plan to plant one feet into my meeting…if she offer herself voluntarily in front of Marcus… I would have said…no need lahpai sei…ask my senior to help me to take down the minutes…I can do it by myself, but if you want to come, can come in and join…wah…this Mr. Horton’s Secretary is really…I don’t know what is the right word to describe her…she don’t want to ketinggalan in everything like that…

But in the end, I told Marcus…Samuel should go in…Samuel knows more about the Upscale business more than I do…Samuel also didn't say anything, but this Mr. Horton's Secretary nampak so desperate & bising betul...hahaha...therefore, in the end, my email invites were officially to Samuel…and for Mr. Horton’s Secretary; I verbally invite her when the meeting was about to start…hahaha…

No comments: