Monday, March 18, 2019

primogeniture law




The other day…Marcus; noticing me that I have a lot of work to do…ask me this question…why not give a portion of my current workload to Samuel since Samuel have no work to do these days…yes, it was an opportunity for me to outsource my this dumbo job…but I didn’t lor…I know that I should have because by then, it would free up my time for me to do more value-added work…this dumbo job is very sap sap sui one…compilation & coordinating only mah…what is so susah about it...it’s not decision-making tasks, it’s not planning, organizing, developing, implementing or executing responsibilities…passing to Samuel…I also pai sei…as Samuel is also more senior than me in terms of age and the number of years working in G13…Mr. Horton’s Secretary already secure her position within the team…doing analysis job lor…all these whose fault? It’s Marcus fault…if I were Marcus…get each Trade Planning Manager to be in charge of 1 Leaflet + Promo Space and 1 month of the Press Ad & Digital Ad. So everyone gets to learn the entire process and can back each other up…sigh…whatever lah

No comments: