Monday, March 18, 2019

Prince Charles Napoleon




The RM2.50 Nasi Lemak Investment.

Hahaha…THANK YOU GOD, PRAISE TO THE LORD, BLESS YOU GOD!

What happen was…Marcus have delegated to both Samuel & Mr. Horton’s Secretary to run the Digital Ad Sales Report. Then, Mr. Horton’s Secretary discover some discrepancies…decide to call for a meeting with the Digital Team…Marcus’s email got cc me…but Mr. Horton’s Secretary didn’t invite me for the meeting…maybe seeking revenge kut…hahaha…mana tahu right...

Then, I decide to have nasi lemak breakfast with Samuel…usually I will take my breakfast at home; will not join in for breakfast…but that day, I decided to and the investment was worthwhile…hahaha…all of a sudden Samuel ajak me to attend the meeting…and then Samuel ask Mr. Horton’s Secretary to ajak me in too…of course this Mr. Horton’s Secretary have no choice but to invite me in as well; cannot find reason to reject me mah…hahaha…then, during the meeting I also contribute solutions…Digital Ad submission to follow Press Ad submission; convenient for the merchants and all of the support team…why create so many calendars...hahaha…sure this Mr. Horton’s Secretary will benci me very much…

No comments: