Saturday, August 24, 2019

Dumfries and Galloway




Hahaha...I was very naughty...not sure whether I have offended Marcus or not...sigh. What happen was...Marcus have 2 seats for an upcoming digital forum...Marcus said that Marcus is going...there is 1 more slot, and ask who want to go...duh...everyone wants to go...Samuel would love to but can't because Samuel will be on leave...Mr. Horton's Secretary is the eager beaver and I of course do not want to miss this opportunity. So, what I did was...I boldly suggested - why not Mr. Horton's Secretary & I attend, Marcus stay back...ya mah...indirectly help Marcus to make the decision lor...Marcus is also so indecisive, always make the situation awkward...I am just giving Marcus a helping hand mah...hahaha...no need for Marcus to make difficult decisions since every time Marcus also cannot decide...so I settle it lor...I find it is all Marcus's fault...3 managers; should have a set of divide & rule...now overlapping here & there...with the current situation, everyone wants to step up & fight for its territory...if everyone have their own divide & rule area, there will be more fairness, equality, inclusiveness & teamwork.

No comments: