Thursday, August 29, 2019

Rutherglen




Hmmm...I wonder...whether both Samuel & Mr. Horton's Secretary got feel like how I feel towards them...like the other day...Miguel commented Good and mention Marcus & my name and not the both of them...if I were both of them, I will feel not nice lor...Good - was because I did the September mapping...small mapping I can do lah...the major festive one; I leave it to Mr. Horton's Secretary lah...Mr. Horton's Secretary is a pro lah I have to admit...then, Miguel also commented that Marketing should also put in their inputs for the upcoming promotion...Marcus & myself should put forward our ideas...Mr. Horton's Secretary kat depan dia, Miguel pun tak pandang langsung; nama pun tak sebut...I don't want to make enemies leh...I feel burden too...I want to pack all of this into a suitcase and throw it out to the Pacific Ocean...

No comments: