Sunday, December 29, 2019

Boroko




Actually, when Lord Alfonso propose that I take over Marcus's entire portfolio, I tweak it a little bit.

Sigh...I am not as experienced nor as fast as Marcus...my plate will be very full and I will be emotionally overwhelmed...therefore, I propose to Lord Alfonso that Erin & Heidi reports to Samuel, instead of me...so, I don't have to make every decisions mah...

Additionally, another selfish reason of mine is that Mr. Horton's Secretary, Samuel & I are lunch buddies...sigh...siapa sangka, the scenario will become like this...and knowing that the both of them will red eye me...it is better that I am being seen as not in monopolize everything but giving Mr. Horton's Secretary & Samuel a portfolio where they can feel a sense of ownership...

Then, Lord Alfonso ask me back this question - is Samuel capable...rupa-rupanya, according to Marcus...Samuel is always very negative...always list down all of the obstacles first...so, Lord Alfonso also feels it...

No comments: