Sunday, December 29, 2019

Ensisi Valley




This case is before Marcus left G13...

Mr. Horton's Secretary, Marcus & Lord Alfonso...attend 2 meetings together wor...of course lah...just like the Supplier Night Gala Dinner...Mr. Horton's Secretary mana ada cc me anything one...if can, everything keep secret from me...don't want me to mencelah masuk...this Mr. Horton's Secretary is also very pandai to pura-pura and hide things one...

So, afterward it was reveal to be the KD Horeca Project...now, Marcus have left already ya...still there is no email pertaining to this matter got put me in the loop...now, the flyer promotion already ends on 26th...I don't know whether this Mr. Horton's Secretary have run the report or not lah...usually this Mr. Horton's Secretary is very efficient one...if I don't get any reporting...then this Mr. Horton's Secretary, need to be extra careful of her already...sebab dia suka sabo orang, don't want to share, keep everything in private...then, if I need to instruct Mr. Horton's Secretary to do any work...better to do it in front of everyone...ada saksi...hahaha...

No comments: