Sunday, December 29, 2019

Hanuabada




God, last time...I used to pray...to give me a job or a career...things that I would like to do...but now, in this different season...when I look back...yes, it was what I wanted to do (at that point of time)...but I actually do not have the skills nor the character for it...now in this new season...God, I pray that You give me a career, a portfolio, a job - that matches to my strength, weaknesses, skill set, personality, passion & interest...put me in a place where I can grow, where I can be a positive impact, where for Your will to be done...knowing that Grace brought me here, God will take care of everything (as a matter of fact, everything has already been taken care of by God), knowing that God's timing is always perfect, knowing that I will always (on every morning & every day) have God's love, faithfulness, goodness & favorability upon me. And I thank You God in advance for that. Amen!

No comments: