Tuesday, November 10, 2020


Hahaha...

THANK YOU GOD, PRAISE TO THE LORD, BLESS YOU GOD!

Even though, today I kena hentam teruk-teruk from Miss Chew, I felt that I have secured a victory...hahaha...

Miss Chew was upset that for CNY Book (1), there was a cut-off coupon...hello...Mr. Horton's Secretary email to you first, before we blast out to all of the Merchants...you sendiri yang tak baca...and tak tanya lepas baca...

Why do cut-off coupon? We suppose to monitor the current results first...hello, mana boleh tunggu lagi...briefing deck must send out early, all Merchant time line submission is this month or next month for the next year leaflet, if we do last minute; you pula will marah us...

Miss Chew said that I like a boss, plan only and Miss Chew take care of the execution part...hello, correct mah...I sit in the SEA Office, I plan, you take my plan and execute lah...but The Mayor is also at fault because the organization chart tak keluar-keluar lagi...

Miss Chew said; the rest of the team follow & work according to my plan...when Miss Chew said no, it's like Miss Chew become the bad person...hello...that is your problem, I can give a plan, can you? Plus, you always change your mind which I don't...if got; occasionally and I can give reasons...you pula ikut hati or mood...the rest can see me as the leader, they do not see you, they are more comfortable & convince of me...so, that is your problem...  

Never mind, I also know that I have an attitude problem...hahaha...I very good today leh...I let Miss Chew talk finish, volunteer to step in...ok, I see what I can improvise...   

No comments: