Wednesday, November 04, 2020

MacKimmie Fraser


Wah, ini Mr. Horton's Secretary diam-diam rupanya...Mr. Horton Secretary didn't share with me lor; that The Mayor ask Mr. Horton's Secretary to run report for The Mayor. How I found out was...as we are still working from home, Mr. Horton's Secretary, Samuel & I are suppose to re-group in the TEAMs Meeting. I enter late mah, the both of them log in first, Mr. Horton's Secretary ask Samuel a question...so I pun baru ter-dengar that The Mayor ask Mr. Horton's Secretary to run some transaction report for The Mayor. The Mayor also didn't cc me leh...previously Marcus & Lord Alfonso will keep me in the loop...celaka betul dia ni...maybe The Mayor also know I tak pandai run report, analyze them and write commentaries...hahaha...additionally, The Mayor ask me to run 2 reports for him...err...I pun tak buat lagi...maybe that is why The Mayor finds me hopeless & useless kut...sigh...but in another way also good lah...I also have so many work to do...sigh...  

No comments: