Tuesday, November 03, 2020

Thimphu and Paro

THANK YOU, PRAISE TO THE LORD, BLESS YOU GOD!

Because I got praise from SW lor...hahaha...whether it's genuine or not, I take it...hahaha...because I think I did prayed to God a few days before...I give people encouragement, I lift them up...but who does that for me...

Well done. Loud and clear

I am actually very bored with the TPG meeting...every week, on every Tuesday, from zaman Lord Alfonso to The Mayor...prepare the deck also I feel bored, I actually prefer working group sessions because it move things forward.

Nonetheless, I want to thank God for guiding me, for guiding my trail of thoughts and my hands as I type & jot things down, for helping me to connect the dots, for helping me to improvise on things, for putting words into my mouth, for getting people to favor me...all of the glory, all salutations, all praises goes back to God. 

No comments: