Sunday, June 27, 2021

Ahaura


Ok, I think I have screwed it all up...Christopher is upset with me...didn't look for me for the past few weeks, probably cannot even forgive me...what happen was...in my daily work...where I have been very overwhelm...I know that I am very blessed that I still have a job and I manage to escape from doing Hanis's work but I couldn't escape doing a part of the other Samuel's work...yes, the other Samuel have left, decided to resign because cannot tolerate Miss Chew bullying & rude behavior anymore...so the other Samuel's work have been delegated to 5 person...so, I sort of grumble in front of Christopher, and with that Christopher sort of gave me a lifeline to join Christopher's team...sounds like a very big role...again, I have confidence issue and unsure of my competencies...so I told Christopher not to inform the boss first, mana tahu Christopher did...I was suppose to revert back but I just left it dangling in mid-air...sigh...

God; can You please restore back some clarity back into me...some confidence will be helpful too...  

No comments: