Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Parallel Windsor 2021


Thinking back...Lord Alfonso's original plans was having my Singapore Counterpart & myself to manage the Mass Business while Miss Chew & Miss Y-C will handle the Upscale Portfolio...mana tahu sekarang...both Miss Chew & Miss Y-C have telan the both of us, we have become so low-profile, so quiet, so in the background, totally hidden away from the crowd...well, both Miss Chew & Miss Y-C are both very vocal people, they do stand out in the crowd, Miss Y-C in particular is very articulate, have strong sense of leadership...while I am sort of; have lost the motivation, nothing seems to interest me anymore, all seems very ma fan, laborious, tedious...I just go with the flow...I am replaceable...perhaps even The Mayor is thinking to replace me...lately, can see that The Mayor try to promote Miss Chew more, well...Miss Chew is indeed the Lead for Malaysia but somehow, I do the presentation in the TPG, more of my work are more recognized by the Commercial Team...sort of outshine Miss Chew...well, let's see how then...   

No comments: