Monday, July 05, 2021

Te Atatū

Ok, I tak tahan already...I need to press the panic button, I am freaking out...hahaha...I sudah terasa, I feel abandon jor...diketepikan...not valuable anymore in The Mayor's eyes...already 3 times leh...or...oh my gosh...The Mayor found out that I want to transfer...

First, The Mayor keep on mentioning Miss Chew's name in the TPG, overshadow me, like I am a news reader when tabling the weekly trade plan updates. 

Secondly, on the 100 Plus issue...I was corresponding with The Mayor all this while; via email, cc Miss Chew...but when The Mayor want to know on the latest update...The Mayor terus ask Miss Chew, of course this Miss Chew don't know anything lor, come and ask me pula...why didn't The Mayor come and ask me directly? But lucky, this Miss Chew also good lah, ask me to reply back to The Mayor...I think The Mayor want to promote Miss Chew because a lot of trade related matters, people still mention my name...so Miss Chew will be perceive as the Head for the department, but don't know anything...The Mayor want to push Miss Chew to learn and being seen to take over of Trade like Miss Y-C...adoi, then where do I stand leh...

Even in today Marketing Team meeting also...usually, The Mayor will mention both of our names when asking for updates, today I langsung pun tak dipandang...confirm want to cement Miss Chew's position...

Well, I sendiri yang pray to God, to remove my insecurities, envy, jealousy geh...of course, God won't just remove it like that lor...God want me to endure it until I finally can let them go...ok, I will go through it...     

 

No comments: