Wednesday, July 07, 2021

Trørød


Yes, today got another trigger again...not from The Mayor or Miss Chew, but from Peggy...see...this scenario will happen one...apparently Miss Y-C told everyone that Miss Y-C title is now the Trade Marketing Lead for SG, so Miss Chew will be the Trade Marketing Lead for MY lor...fine...Peggy then ask me what I will do...where to put my face...because currently Miss Chew is being perceive as doing the look & feel part and I am doing the trade part mah...if Miss Chew is also satu kaki into the trade part...then that means there are 4 tigers in the mountain...dah lah...it's already crowded with Samuel & Mr. Horton's Secretary...everyone will heed Miss Chew one...not because of Miss Chew as an individual but will ampu her because of her title & position...it's good that Miss Chew is the head to block everything...can get the Samuel & Mr. Horton's Secretary to work...but its very crowded lor...I macam kalah in the battle for tussling for position lor...but also good...banyak kerja but The Mayor never acknowledge by giving me the title, promotion, salary increment...but macam I kalah lor...ish ish...  

No comments: