Wednesday, July 07, 2021

Trekroner


See, belum official announced the new structure yet...but Miss Chew & I are already in loggerhead. 

This weekend Fresh Press Ad - I have selected 2 Hero items: the 50% Beef & Apple at RM0.95.

To be honest, that 50% Beef will not bring in sales - it is projected to be perceived as wow, good call out, to trade up, to bring in footfall, G13 pun ada jual...the apple; economic bad mah, people pocket got no money...can get a fruit below RM1, plus with 26% savings...Miss Chew always like to call out the savings...not perceive what customer want to buy...Miss Chew said - if its a red apple, will agree with me...not a green apple...somemore ask me for the sales...what the...ish ish...boleh muntah darah...whatever lah...now I just want to lay low...out of the radar...

No comments: