Saturday, October 08, 2022

Sørumsand videregående skole, Sørum


Aidan had a one-to-one session with everyone of us...

Tak sangka pula, that this Samuel & Mr. Horton's Secretary was very blunt and straight to the point.

Samuel also mention that Aidan may perceive that Samuel as a negative person. Don't want to give Aidan's proposed structure a chance...want to modify it...hahaha...

I biasa jer...just re-state back my intentions again lor...

But for the second round, where I have to pick a box...I was very naughty.

I honest with Aidan.

This Miss Chew have declare before that Miss Chew don't like to do all of these work...now Miss Chew is delegating out under the impression that Miss Chew is going on a sabbatical leave...what if Miss Chew doesn't leave...then all of these works that have been delegated...Aidan pun pandai...sambung my sentence...will Miss Chew take it back or not...I told Aidan, that I am very scared, I am very worried...

Then, I also gave my opinion to Aidan, that Miss Chew resign because Miss Chew just merajuk only, due to a case...Aidan did not ask what case, thus I suspected that Aidan also aware about Miss Chew's domestic inquiry case...Aidan ask me whether I want Miss Chew to come back or not...I commented that Miss Chew is very hardworking...Aidan cut me off and told me to stop bull-shitting...hahaha...I only replied back, I want a new boss where I can learn from...

Aidan also admitted that the Digital Millennial is not up to mark yet...Miss Chew have indeed mess up the entire department, the people, the process, the work...The Mayor also told Miss Chew, that if Miss Chew wants to return back to G13, Miss Chew have to be a changed person; otherwise its back to square one again...Aidan also told The Mayor that Aidan also don't want after fixing everything, it got screwed back up again...Aidan will fix for the first time but not for the second time...ish...also don't bull-shit lah...hahaha...

No comments: