Saturday, October 08, 2022

Valler videregående skole, Bærum


...these 2 also...as the structure was about to land...go and WatsApping in the chat group...I kaput already d, malas nak layan...there is 2 sides to the coin...whichever combination...it adds to more work...the only upside is that we get to expand our knowledge & skill sets (if any)...whichever combination also, will requires chasing & gate-keeping - these 2 veterans also banyak cakap and being selective; as in being they only want to do what they want to do only...like the rest...no difference...

Samuel: Is this final? Can we still raise our concern? For me I think trade mktg should park under brand coz they not liaise with commercial. But leaflet press ad digital ad can park to us n dotted to brand. What do u all think? If agree too n have to voice to CCM b4 the structure landed...

Mr. Horton's Secretary: I see all also waiting our plan to execute. Trade mktg, say that store declining, ask us propose and liase with Commercial get deals. Leaflet, digital, press ad, other than no need chase offer list, also awaiting us to plan and gatekeep to certain extend...

Samuel: Ya ya actually same as current. But the trade mktg which makcik don’t want to do all park us. Btw I’m saying so not bcoz of makcik reason geh ...I just think we should handling all about promotion...Trade mktg like 3% senior citizens need to park to us, car park sale park to us, liaise with mall also us, then partnership also park to us?? Later liaise with embassy also us, we got no time to liaise external...We should concentrate in promotion planning...

...I only next day baru layan mereka berdua...

Me: If ur gut feeling is as such. Do drop ccm a note. At least we try...

Samuel: Haha...just my thought la...if both of you also have same thought with me la...but hor i cant start the converstaion with CCM on this if not he will think just a negative thought from me only which i try to control his proposal & structure...

...this one so pandai...want me to voice out...sendiri tak mau buat...ish...

Me: Its a valid concern, probably it just cross ur mind...i think u should go ahead, nothing to lose in trying. Hahaha, yesterday i also gave a negative impression on the car park thingy, which i outright voice out, and then Mr. Horton's Secretary voice out the meadows bag...which i sweat a bit....hahaha...

...ya mah...da ma de...never back me up never mind, somemore want to tambah kerja...I voice out in front of them, in front of Miss Chew, in front of Aidan...I pun negative impression juga...this Samuel don't want to be bad guy lah...celaka betul...so, I pun terus hentam them both...and for sure, more will come from the both of them...their discussions will never involve me and they will not acknowledge & recognize me...which I am ok with it because I also know that I also tipu makan only...hahaha...and I also have yet to prove myself also...

Anyway...Aidan's structure is also similar to what I have in mind...just that...the chart do not have me...seriously, Trade Plan only needs 2 managers and 4 kakaks will do...both Samuel & Mr. Horton's Secretary will do just fine and maybe even better...

No comments: