Saturday, October 08, 2022

Vestby videregående skole, Vestby


So Samuel drop the email to Aidan...cc everyone in...

Aidan terus call me...

I suggest to Aidan to re-visit both Samuel & Mr. Horton's Secretary...probably at first, they were skeptical and now they have warm-up with Aidan. I also puji the both of them in front of Aidan.

I also told Aidan, the watsapp conversations was in the night, Friday morning I baru replied them back and the both of them was working from home, so there was no interaction...and I think Samuel's ideation is to focus on all promotions-related matters only and internal stakeholders.

Aidan pula feel that the local marketing part will be a more strategic approach...the promotion communication will be too routine...which also makes sense also lah...and if all 3 combine, I appreciated the fact that Aidan feels will overload me...then I suggested, why not promote another one up...hahaha...ok ok...kita tunggu & tengok drama minggu depan...    

I also feel insecure with Samuel & Mr. Horton's Secretary's strength and also they like to discuss things among themselves, decide and then tell me...but I guess, let them be lah...just use theirs and copy & paste, improvise a little...hahaha...

No comments: