Sunday, November 13, 2022

Academy of Commerce - Drammen, Drammen


This is a very awkward conversation & situation...but there will be many more like this in the future...with Samuel & Mr. Horton's Secretary...because the both of them will never and cannot acknowledge me...veterans yang banyak cakap, lots of complaints, want to do easy work also...haiz...

Even the other day - Samuel got share - that Samuel keep on brainwashing Aidan to build me up to replace Miss Chew...don't know what is the intention...and anyway, I just want to retire in G13...hahaha...

Ok, so the CNY 2023 is coming soon...as usual...there is the Joint Consensus Forecast Review between Commercial, Supply Chain, Ops & Marketing...so, on Wednesday evening - I need to attend a floor walk in Kinrara store...so I pun minta tolong to Samuel & Mr. Horton's Secretary to be in the meeting, just in case lah...

Terus, I think Samuel also tahan lama already...condemn the purpose of the meeting in a very light manner...and of course, I can read in between the lines...somemore doing it in front of Mr. Horton's Secretary and the A&P colleague...

Now, even though it is not that functioning - or how it should be...but as all of the cross-functional team are all fire up & charge up - we definitely have to be perceived of doing something...and in one of those meetings...The Eagle was there...so, hopefully got brownie points up for grabs...hahaha...

I don't know whether Samuel got took this up to Aidan or not...because when I had a 1:1 session with Aidan and updating Aidan on this particular topic - Aidan just gave me a smirk look...    

No comments: