Sunday, November 13, 2022

Drammen videregående skole, Drammen


This Mr. Horton's Secretary also another one...

Mr. Horton's Secretary was on compassionate leave for a few days...

I WatsApp Mr. Horton's Secretary - will Mr. Horton's Secretary be coming in to the office...

Mr. Horton's Secretary commented that Mr. Horton's Secretary was very tired, would like to request to work from home...unless there is anything urgent...fine...

The reason that I texted Mr. Horton's Secretary was to check-in whether Mr. Horton's Secretary have already signed in on Miss Chew's greeting card or not...which Samuel have already done on behalf of Mr. Horton's Secretary...fine lor...

Then, Mr. Horton's Secretary ask about me - I updated Mr. Horton's Secretary that I will be going down to KD store...Mr. Horton's Secretary then ask for what...I replied back for CNY 2023...then Mr. Horton's Secretary kata nak ikut sekali...I terus tolak and say it's ok since you are very tired...hahaha...ya mah...masuk office tak mahu...pergi store, knowing that The Eagle will be there, pula nak...ish...ish...

Then, when Samuel found out about the floor walk...and ask whether Mr. Horton's Secretary got join or not...I terus jawab on behalf...hahaha...

Samuel actually got commented that I need to align everyone in my new role - the Feature Promo Space need to give up...it's a good idea...then the question is - give up to who? You all both want to do or not? Pandai cakap jer...  

No comments: