Sunday, November 13, 2022

Åmli videregående skole, Åmli


This, I admit that I am the budak jahat here...I memang do on purpose one...it was intended...if no one makes Miss Chew realize this...and everyone starts to compromise and work-around Miss Chew...if Miss Chew does comeback...confirmed jia lat because the structure will be official and is a red carpet entry for Miss Chew...therefore, cannot...must speak up...even though I am the villain...lantak jer...

Miss Chew requested from me the list of LPTL for the radio media...so, I gave...

Then, Miss Chew drop an email - saying that it must be radio-friendly sentences...which was not in Miss Chew's earlier brief ya...I didn't open the email...I pretend that I didn't see...

Then, Miss Chew came over to question me...I raise my voice...why never brief properly in the first place...somemore Miss Chew wants the items; since when punya date - which was also not in Miss Chew's earlier brief...celaka betul...

Miss Chew still want to play defensive - this is not the first time we are doing radio - yes, this is not the first time for LPTL doing the radio channel but it is my first time doing it...Miss Chew wants to argue somemore...Mr. Horton's Secretary does it before...ah...that is Mr. Horton's Secretary...not me...hahaha...

In the midst of it all...as Miss Chew was at my workstation, standing next to me...I pat pat mildly on her arm...like a small kid...

Miss Chew very celaka betul...cannot give proper briefing...like Mr. Horton's Secretary always commented...it's always bits & pieces here and there...

Of course, Aidan jump straight in - making sure that I won't use brutal force on Miss Chew...hahaha...

I won't do that - just want to teach Miss Chew a lesson only...

This Miss Chew likes to babysit everything - everything want to take in BUT it is not Miss Chew who do all of the work but we all who do...ish...celaka betul...

No comments: