Sunday, December 31, 2023

Os Gymnas, Os


Sigh...The Chief continue to push us for the department organization chart...so, I leave it in the good hands of both Samuel & Mr. Horton's Secretary...I was upset...both of them switch allegiance to Miss Chew...and doing different things...I really felt betrayed...right in my face...I got up...left the room feeling upset...Mr. Horton's Secretary (maybe have read the mood in the room) said that this organization chart will not be approved by The Chief anyway...

The Chief indeed did not approve...Miss Chew did not say anything...I felt that the 3 of them have been colluding together...and Miss Chew may have felt like a winner at that point of time, because the 2 key people decided to switch sides...leaving me helpless...

Thereafter...Samuel, Mr. Horton's Secretary and I re-group and have a piece of conversation about it...Samuel apologized...me too...

But I know, things will never be the same again...

No comments: